Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Logo 3





For my third logo I used the pen tool, costume shape tool, and text. First, I needed a picture to represent a heart. So I used the costume shape tool and I found my heart. At first the heart shape looked simple and 2D. So I went and used Bevel and Emboss to make it look more realistic. After I added the shadows and brightness I used the pen tool. Now this part was hard to me. I wanted to make a heart beat with the pen tool and it came out ok. Finally I added the text that are “live longer” and “Health Care.” This is saying if you get health care you will live longer years and a healthy life. Because that’s what health care has done. And with an emergency, if you have Health Care, your life will be saved. To me this is very important. It helps you and family members to be safe.














No comments:

Post a Comment