Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Finals Christmas Template


This semester has taught me a lot about Photoshop and the amazing things you can do. Photoshop has enhanced my ideas of creation and imagination. You can do so many things with Photoshop, you’ll be surprise what you could do with a few easy steps. One of my favorites tools of Photoshop that I learned to use this semester is the layer mask. With layer mask you could put any layer or image on top of another and erase what you want. You could erase the parts you don’t want in your picture and make it seem 3D instead of 2D.
Another favorite tool I used a lot this year is the lasso tool. With the lasso tool I could manually select any part of an image and deleted. For example if I want it to delete a part of an arm, a ceiling, or a person. I would use the lasso tool and remove that part. Also, another favorite tool is the clone stamp. With the clone stamp you could clone any part of a picture and put it wherever you want. If you want it to make a person have three eyes you could use the clone stamp; clone one of the eyes and put it on top of the person’s picture forehead or wherever you want. It could also be an arm a head, or even a place.
Finally, if you want to add a little more to your picture I recommend using the brush tool and the brush tip shape. The brush tip shape is amazing; you could transform or make a brush any way you want. If you take a simple brush tool you could multiply it and scatter it all along the picture. This adds a nice effect to any picture. Also, this is an easy way to add effect to a logo so you could satisfy and “wow” your costumers.
In the end Photoshop has taught me a lot and show me how far technology has gone and I bet it’s even farther. I think Photoshop is the number one for artistic logos, montage pictures, and effects and is used all along the world. So finally with these tools and many more I was able to create and have ideas for my final Christmas template.

No comments:

Post a Comment