Friday, August 27, 2010

A dog with his two ironic friends.

The dog in this picture reminds me of the dog I have, which is exactly the same dog. So, I decided I want it to edit, custom, or add effect to a picture of the same dog I have. First, I used the Polygonal Lasso Tool and outline the whole body. Then I inverse the picture so I could add an effect to the background instead of the dog. I added a little bit of noise to the background, about 5.0%. Then I started to look for pictures for what the things he likes to do. I was going to put a Frisbee but then i found two picture of a bird. And I remember he likes to watch birds and followed them around trying to catch them. So I open a new file, took one of the pictures and open it, and then I edited with Polygonal Lasso Tool. Cutting the outlines around him. Using the same step I used before, inverse the picture, cut everything from the background, then I took the bird in the picturte alone and put it on the "dog picture." I put it on top of his nose. I did the same thing for the other picture of a bird and put it on the dog's tail. This picture reminds me of the dog I have but this dog in this picture acts completley the oposite. If this was my dog, those birds wouldn't be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment