Friday, August 27, 2010




I wanted to do a picture that says the galaxy is almost at its end. Here, in this picture, I made as if the planets are crushing with the sun or maybe a sun. They are about to meet its end into something you can't escape or stop. To do this picture I looked in google and searched "planets." When I found my two pictures, I needed another picture that look as if they are about to crash. And so I found a picture of the sun and thought, "this is perfect!" I cut down the planets from their original picture using the Polygonal Lasso tool cuting down the background after you inverse the picture, I added the two planets to the "sun picture," and added a little fire two the planets as if they are burning up as they get closer and closer to the sun. Using the Brush Tool I colored the front side of the planet with and orange kind of color and I ripple the colors so it will look af it is burning up. I did the exact same thing to the other planet but putting it a little more closer to the sun.Then after i edited the planets and adding them to the "sun picture," I got the brush tool choosed a white color and drew a line. I drew about three lines and the reason I did that is to make it as meteor showers are passing by. I edited the white lines make it them smaller and larger making them look as if their metero showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment